Monday, January 28, 2013

A new addition to the list! Need fundraising Assistance

So I've just secured a fundraising spot in Cupid's Undie Run: http://hopecur.com/Shannonbawesome 

I will be stripping to my skivvies and running around in the frigid temps this February, all in an effort to raise funds so kids with neurofibromatosis (NF) can find the cures and support they need.
 
I am running in my undies in the freezing cold because we are in a race to cure NF. I believe we can do it! And for the millions of NF families around the world, I sincerely thank you for your help.
 
If I am willing to get out there in the middle of winter in my undies and make this bold move for such a worthy cause, I hope that you can spare a few dollars to contribute. 
 
Whether it be $5 or $500, every last donation to the Children's Tumor Foundation is appreciated, tax-deductible and goes a long way.
 
Just think - one donation could be equal to one night out to dinner, one movie with a friend, or your morning coffee. Save a life instead...

I need to raise $500 by February 9, so here goes, please support me in raising funds for the Children's Tumor Foundation, a great organization! 


Any help that you can provide would be appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment